Barbecue on the River
PASAC is very excited to announce our continued participation in Barbecue on the River scheduled for September 24, 25 and 26 in downtown Paducah. And we are thrilled to be partnering with Tilford’s Q Krew again! Tilford’s team is offering 100% of the event proceeds to PASAC so this is an excellent opportunity to help ensure the continuity of critical services for children and families in such need.
We ask for your support of this important fundraising effort and offer a variety of ways you can participate in this year’s Barbeque on the River Event:
Patronage: You can eat mouthwatering food, have fabulous fun and raise money at the same time!
- Pre-Sales: Pre-order food for delivery, carry out or dine-in. (Click for Pre-Sale Menu and Order Form)
- Taste of BBQ Wednesday Event: $50 per person includes all the unique, delicious barbecue tastings, appetizers & deserts you can eat at our private event while enjoying live Porkstock entertainment.
- Booth Sales: Visit the Tilford/PASAC booth (booth #s 33-34-35) to enjoy the best barbeque and fixings at the event starting Wednesday evening through Saturday night!
Sponsorships: You can make tax-deductible donations to help reduce overhead costs and raise more money!
- $1,000 Event Sponsorship includes table for 10 at our private Taste of BBQ Event on Wednesday evening featuring all-you-can-eat unique, delicious barbecue tastings, appetizers & deserts.
- $500 T-Shirt Sponsorship includes your name & logo on back of event t-shirts worn by staff & volunteers throughout event plus 2 Taste of BBQ
- $500 Table Sponsorship includes your name/logo sign on table for patrons throughout event plus 2 Taste of BBQ
All donors will be recognized on our website and social media throughout September.
Volunteering: We need manpower … and womanpower! You may volunteer to help recruit sponsorships and donations or to work the booth during the event. Event volunteers will assist with set up, food preparation, serving and clean-up.
If you are interested in sponsoring or volunteering, please contact Kelsey Holland, our Volunteer Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.