PASAC has 4 licensed mental health professionals ready to provide you with specialized therapy services. Our main office is located in Paducah, KY and we have a satellite office in Murray, KY.
Quick Facts About Our Center and Services:
- All of our services are free of charge
- All of our services are private and confidential
- Therapy services will only be provided to those who are willing to engage in treatment. No court ordered therapy is provided unless the client consents to treatment
- Therapy services are specialized and focus specifically on treatment of sexual abuse/assault
- Our center is closed for client services in the event of inclement weather. WPSD Snowman 6 will be notified when our office is closed
Getting Started on Therapy:
- Contact our agency at 270-534-4422 or 1-800-928-7273 during business hours
- A staff member will take some basic information from you and schedule a 1 1/2 hour intake/orientation session
- During the intake/orientation session, you will:
- Be provided with a tour of the center
- Be provided with information on the therapy services and types of treatment offered at the center
- Sign consent forms for treatment
- For parents and caregivers of children, complete a psychosocial history
- For parents and caregivers of children, provide a copy of the most recent custody paperwork (if necessary)
- Complete trauma-specific assessment measures to provide a standardized rating of you/your child’s current emotional and behavioral functioning
- Once you have completed the initial intake/orientation session, you will be placed on a waiting list for services. We typically have a waiting list for services that can range from 2 weeks to 6 weeks; however, we work to get people into services as quickly as possible
Ready to Complete Paperwork?
You can get a head start on the paperwork process by completing the consent for treatment forms prior to you intake/orientation session. Click on the links below to find your paperwork to get started.