Rape Crisis Center of Paducah
Child Advocacy Center of Paducah
Sexual Abuse Education

Make A Report

What requires mandatory reporting for child victims in Kentucky? Follow this link to find out.

What information will I need when I make a report?

(a) The child’s name, gender and approximate age
(b) The name of the person believed to be responsible for the abuse or neglect
(c) A description of the injury, neglect or threatened harm to the child
(d) The current location of the child; day care or school; home address
(e) Any immediate risk to the child
(f)  The name of the person making the report and identifying information IF the caller wishes to give that information; anonymous reports are accepted and investigated.

What requires mandatory reporting for adult victims in Kentucky? Follow this link to find out.

What information will I need when I make a report?

(a) The name and address of the adult, or of any other person responsible for his/her care
(b) The age of the adult
(c) The nature and extent of the abuse, neglect, or exploitation, including any evidence of previous abuse, neglect, or exploitation
(d) The identity of the perpetrator, if known
(e) The identity of the complainant, if possible; and
(f) Any other information that the person believes might be helpful in establishing the cause of abuse, neglect, or exploitation.

How do I make the report?

For child or adult victims, call the DCBS Purchase Area centralized intake.

DCBS Purchase Area: 1-877-597-2331
Kentucky State Police Post 1: 270-856-3721
National Child Abuse Hotline: 1-800-422-4453
Prison Rape Elimination Act Confidential Reporting Hotline: 1-800-586-9431

Calloway County
Sheriff: 270-753-3151
Murray PD: 270-753-1621
Protection & Permanency: 270-753-5362

Marshall County
Sheriff: 270-527-3112
Benton PD: 270-527-3126
Protection & Permanency: 270-527-1354

McCracken County
Sheriff: 270-444-4719
Paducah PD: 270-444-8550
Protection & Permanency: 270-575-7110

Graves County
Sheriff: 270-247-4501
Mayfield PD: 270-251-6222
Protection & Permanency: 270-247-4711

Ballard County
Sheriff: 270-335-3561
Protection & Permanency: 270-335-5173

Hickman County
Sheriff: 270-653-2241
Protection & Permanency: 270-653-4335

Fulton County
Sheriff: 270-236-2545
Protection & Permanency: 270-472-1850

Carlisle County
Sheriff: 270-628-3377
Protection & Permanency: 270-628-3434

24 Hour Helpline 1.800.928.7273 • Paducah 270.534.4422 • Murray 270.753.5777