At Lotus, the health and well-being of our clients, partners, staff, and communities is our top priority. We are open and continue to provide services by telephone and telehealth, with in-person services provided by appointment only.
In accordance with the CDC’s updated guidelines for individuals who have been vaccinated issued May 13, 2021, Lotus has updated our Healthy at Lotus procedure for ensuring the safety of all staff, clients, and guests at our offices and at in-person Lotus events.
All employees, clients, and guests:
- Do not enter the premises if you have felt sick in the last 24 hours.
- Check your temperature and for COVID-19 symptoms upon arrival. Get tested if you have symptoms.
- Remain six (6) feet apart when possible (recommended, not required).
- Wash hands and use sanitizer frequently.
- Report concerns to Lotus Healthy at Work Officer, Lacy Boling ext. 14.
Have you been fully vaccinated?
In general, people are considered fully vaccinated:
- 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose vaccine series, or
- 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine.
If you’ve been fully vaccinated, you do not need to wear a mask at our offices or at in-person Lotus events.
If you haven’t been fully vaccinated, keep taking all precautions (wear a mask and remain six (6) feet apart) until you are fully vaccinated.